Sunday, April 3, 2011

Egyptian Magic: First aid in a jar

These days I don't give a f*** about celebrity endorsements, especially because the people I find cool, exciting and amusing are already dead and the ones are alive rarely attach their names to products. The story was very different back then pre-holistic health days... I own it I only picked up Egyptian Magic at a health food store, because I've heard Madonna was buying it in bulk... I think it was my first (super hesitant) purchase at Whole Foods beauty about 8 years ago.
Maybe it's the name, maybe it's my obsession with Egyptian Mythology, or just the continuous amazing results I experienced... Egyptian Magic is truly a miracle-magical product.


It is an all-in-one miracle formula for all skin types and a multitude of purposes. Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream balances oil production, naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory cream. It doesn't clog pores, adds an amazing glow and hydrates the body, face and the hair. Perfect after shaving lotion, softens hands and feet, super lip and eye gloss, great hot-oil treatment for hair, heals chapped lips, eases irritation from mosquito bites, treats burns, and blemishes, great for eczema, diaper rashes, great prep for use on skin pre-surgery and post-surgery. 
I used it on pets (animal bites and hot spots), my friends use it on their babies, I put it on after extreme sun exposure, or just when my skin or hair feels dry. 
Whoever Lord-Pharaoh ImHotep-AmonRa CEO founder and manufacturer is, he did an amazing job creating this product, keeping the magic happening and the mystery alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment