Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"The Drink Of The Gods" will help you to quit coffee

Coffee and Cigarettes... even though I quit smoking several years ago just thinking about the image I still want to light up and sip into the magic cup. I still romanticize the taste and the feeling every day... no wonder Jim Jarmusch dedicated a great movie to these 2 substances.
I love coffee, the taste the smell, the tingle... it's my only legal drug that I can get high on after all these years. As much as I love it, recently I decided to cut back from 5 cups to one cup a day. Since I'm not a morning person and I find green tea very acidic, I went on the mission to find the healthiest substitute out there. 

Yerba Mate has the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate" all in one beverage. 
Yerba Mate was discovered centuries ago in South America and has been revered as the “drink of the gods” and consumed to enhance health, vitality, and longevity. With 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, abundant antioxidants and naturally occurring caffeine, yerba mate triumphs as nature’s most balanced stimulant.


Yerba Mate contains caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine, well-known stimulants also found in tea, coffee and chocolate. Unlike coffee, Yerba Mate is not oily and acid forming, so it is less likely to cause stomach acid and jitters.
Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: yerba mate, coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa, and guarana; yerba mate is the healthiest, delivering both energy and nutrition.
I never thought I could cut back or would think about putting down coffee... The organic Guayaki brand has amazing flavors like chai, chocolate or raspberry; if you miss your lattes, these natural flavors taste great with almond milk or soy milk added to it.
After getting on the the mate routine your coffee will never taste the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment