Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simply Divine Botanicals, the skincare line that truly works

I'm truly obsessed with my skin. I always had flawless great olive toned skin and the matching piercing blue eyes, but of course I always wanted more... Some women want to be rich and skinny... the magic word for me is "young".
I tried everything that promised to make me look like the Coppertone baby or a glowing teenager out of the Palisades or Malibu. Money wasn't a matter, vegan wasn't the only option... From Cream La Mer through Kinerase to Dr Hauschka I tested and used everything, and I religiously passed them on to mom after not seeing the promised miraculous difference after a month.

Then about a year ago I got introduced to Amazing Face by Simply Divine Botanicals by a gorgeous man with better skin and nicer eyes than mine... I've not used anything else since. 
This Vegas based 100% natural line is created by Herbalist Barbara Rogers who uses energy work creating these amazing products. Amazing Face, Pack Your Bags They Are Leaving, Black Velvet, You Can't Zit Here just a few names of the great products sold at the best health food stores and raw restaurants.




I feel like a million bucks without spending a lot of cash on these fantastic products. Well, it's hard not to feel great when the ingredient list starts with Love and Gratitude. 
http://www.simplydivinebotanicals.com

1 comment:

  1. ThX for the info. I will definitely check these products out!

    ReplyDelete