Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The New Miracle Vitamin - Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C

I like to be the first one to discover new health food products, vitamins, superfoods and supplements. I'm all about hunting, discovering and testing; I usually consider products "old news" by the time Whole Foods picks them up. 
Lipo Spheric Vitamin C is just like a good NYC speakesy, still the best kept secret among health enthusiasts. 

Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients. Benefits of Vitamin C includes protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems and eye disease. It helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is essential for healing wounds, and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth.
At the same time Vitamin C is a tricky one, because the problem with taking it orally, most of the vitamin does not get absorbed at high dosages. So if 10 grams of Vitamin C is taken only approximately 1 gram or so is absorbed. 

The Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C is different from other Vitamin C supplements, because it's packed in these tiny spheres.
I recently discovered this super vitamin, which instantly gave a huge boost to my immune system. Since then, my allergies, colds and overall health has improved dramatically.

The positive health implications of liposome-encapsulated nutrient delivery are astounding. Though the technology has been around for decades, most people know little or nothing about it.
Lypo-Spheric products are 100% bioavailable because the lipsomes we use are made from Essential Phospholipids. The Essential Phospholipids can not be destroyed by any part of your digestive system. This is because Phospholipids are a fatty compound that forms the membranes that coat every cell in your body.
Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET ) allows the lipsomes that contain the Vitamin C to quickly navigate through the digestive system without being destroyed by the gastric juices. LET also allows the liposomes to effortlessly slip through the intestinal walls and transport the Vitamin C directly to the bloodstream. 

This product could easily replace Intravenous Vitamin C for much lower costs. You don't need to go to the doctor anymore for intravenous Vitamin C, you can just take Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C and call it a day.

http://www.livonlabs.com/




6 comments:

  1. Hi Medea, Enjoyed your post and I'm interested in the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I see that you are a vegan, so am I, therefore I'm hoping you can answer a question for me about the Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I noticed on the ingredients label that it contains Lecithin. Have you already checked with the company to verify if the lecithin in the product is the vegan/vegetable form? I'm hoping that it is, but I need to be 100% sure. Looking forward to your reply. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C is different from other Vitamin C supplements, because it is packed into these tiny spheres. Lypo-Spheric products are 100% bioavailable for the liposomes we use are made ​​from essential phospholipids.

    Lipo

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the hyperlink to buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I buy from this place and they're good with customer service:

    http://goldentigerlipids.com/lyvic.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Health List

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. koktale

    ReplyDelete